Monday, January 7, 2008

Does a New Year Make You a More Disciplined Blogger?

I've never been one to make resolutions. It seems like every time I make a grand promise to myself about doing better or changing bad habits that I'm much more likely to abandon it when I get busy, the kids start yelling or work stacks up.

So...I know I've said this before, but I plan (he says with a wince and a slight tremble in his voice) to start blogging more regularly (or just regularly for the first time.) A lot happened (and didn't happen) over the holidays that I hope to cover in the next few days.

This could be the first of many entries...or maybe I'll abandon this goal again. I like to think positively, however. Check back tomorrow and see if I'm right.


Powered by ScribeFire.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Heh Heh Heh heheheheheheheh

Kaleigh said...

Okay, my curiosity is piqued...spill it!